We aim to provide safe and well-maintained homes. When things stop working or need to be repaired, we rely on our tenants to keep us informed, so we can address maintenance issues quickly.
After hours emergency maintenance call
If it is a life-threatening situation, please call 000
What is an Emergency repair?
An emergency repair is defined as one or more of the following situations:
- Burst water service (please turn the water off at the mains)
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Dangerous electrical fault (e.g. electric shocks or sparks visible)
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious cyclone or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of the electricity, gas or water supply to the premises
- Stove not working
- Damage that threatens the security of the premises e.g. broken front door
- No hot water
- Any fault or damage that caused the premises to be unsafe or not secure