Venture Housing has robust governance and a skills based and expert Board. We regularly participate in governance seminars and training to ensure that skills remain current and keep the pace with contemporary governance practice and legislation.
Board of Directors & Audit and Risk Committee
Venture Housing works closely with all levels of Government, private developers, other housing providers and non-Government organisations that provide other services including seniors, disability and mental health support to give our tenants assistance and access to homes they can be proud of.
We also contribute to Australian and Northern Territory housing policy to ensure the needs and voices of affordable housing tenants are heard.
Strong collaborative partnerships enable Venture to advocate for and deliver best practice Affordable Housing solutions. Venture is one of only two approved NRAS providers in the Northern Territory.
We are active members of Community Housing peak bodies and industry and social services associations within the NT, including:
- Community Housing Industry Association (CHIA) NT regional Group
- Integrated disAbility Action Inc (IdA)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia NT (UDIANT)
- National Affordable Housing Providers Ltd (NAHP)
- Real Estate Institute of NT Inc. (REINT)
- NT Shelter
- Northern Territory Council of Social Service (NTCOSS)￼
- NT Working Women’s Centre (NTWWC)